A labor dispute is a disagreement between an employer and a subordinate or a team of subordinates. Of all the categories of disputes, labor is considered the most difficult. That is why labor lawyers are becoming more and more in demand.
The main causes of labor disputes
As a rule, most often the basis for the conflict is incorrectly drawn up labor agreements, illegal dismissal of one or a whole staff of employees. Providing timely legal assistance is of great importance, since labor disputes have a lot of “pitfalls”, to cope with which on their own is almost impossible. In most cases, with the threat of unlawful termination of employment, recourse to discrimination attorney has a sobering effect on the negligent boss.
There are situations when the employer himself is faced with various conflict situations that arose due to the fault of his subordinate: this may be a “conspiracy” of the team, damage to property, disclosure of trade secrets, etc. In this case, the resolution of labor disputes without the participation of a lawyer is also very problematic. In some simple cases, to resolve a conflict situation, simply consult a labor lawyer.
How will a labor lawyer help?
Employees of the law office will perform all necessary steps to successfully resolve the misunderstandings. In particular:
- Have a detailed consultation. Remote (by phone, mail, skype) conversation is not paid. And if you need a thorough analysis of the situation and all documents, a labor dispute attorney will provide this service at a reasonable price.
- Negotiate with the other party (employee or company representative). In 45% of cases this is enough for a peaceful settlement of the dispute.
- Protect your interests in court. In order to successfully resolve the conflict in your favor, the lawyer will conduct a thorough analysis of the information gathered about the situation and the parties to the dispute, develop the right behavior strategy, conduct your defense and appeal the illegal actions of the opposing party in court.
- They will help bring the enemy to justice. An unscrupulous employer, employee or team will be administratively or criminally punished.
- If necessary, the labor lawyer will appeal and help to reach a favorable decision at the second court hearing.
Do not waste time
Very often, it is time that is the decisive factor in protecting your rights and forcing the employer to pay you compensation or reinstate you at work. If you want to provide documents for a detailed analysis of your own situation, use the email, or the contact form on the site.
Of course, assistance in labor disputes is required not only for employees, but also for employers. Any manager needs to be guided in basic issues, including the legality of dismissal, downsizing, changing working conditions and others. In order to avoid disputes with employees, possible claims from them and financial losses, any actions regarding labor law should be carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the law. In addition, legal analysis of the documentation and bringing it into proper condition may be required. Our labor lawyers and lawyers can help employers in this and many other things.
Timely consultation of a labor lawyer on labor law issues will help both superiors and subordinates to carry out their activities exclusively in the legal field and, accordingly, avoid responsibility for illegal actions. If a violation has already occurred and the trial cannot be avoided, the labor lawyer of the law firm will help protect your rights and defend your interests in court.